Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ella at 23 weeks-

Earlier in the week on March 22- all of the ice shelf that remained!

Ella visiting Grandma and Grandpa Liss

Ella just loves to sit and hang out in her stroller just like this :)

Hello everyone! Hope you are staying warm on this windy, blustery "Spring" day. The wind is howling here on the lakefront. The ice shelf finally melted away totally this past week. I keep promising Ella it is going to be warmer outside soon.

Speaking of warmer weather, Ella, Mike and I are planning a trip to Oxford, Mississippi next week for Mike's Spring Break. We can't wait. Her first long road trip actually. Mike and I love the town (been there twice already) and can't wait to share it with Ella. This will be our first of many travel adventures together.
I will digress now to the highlights of this past week. We are getting ready for Easter here. I have been shopping around for the perfect Easter dress for Ella. I have had no luck, but am determined to find one soon!
Today, we attended Mass in Beverly Shores. Ella received nice compliments from some parishoners. One man came up to Mike and I and said how he admired looking at Ella throughout the mass. Awww. She was such an angel the whole time-just laid in her carseat and smiled at people around her in church. We then traveled to DeMotte where Mike's mom and dad had an early birthday dinner for me. Yes, I turn the big 33 tomorrow! We all had a fun time in DeMotte and Ella was a delight as usual. The dinner was delicious. I told E that next year this time, she will be able to sample my birthday cake :) This next year will probably feel like it passed faster than this year, as E is growing sooo quickly.

1 comment:

  1. i always look forward to your sunday posts! happy birthday! i didn't realize we were just a few days apart! :-) mine is thursday! have a good time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete