Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ella is 5 months old today- March 18th

Ella turned 5 months old today and tried oatmeal for the very first time. She absolutely loved it and ate it all up excitedly! One year ago yesterday, (March 17th, 2009) I saw little Ella for the first time (on the ultrasound). I remember like it was yesterday so it's hard to believe a whole year has passed. Her little heart was beating against what appeared to be a little spec of dust. She really was only a small dot on the screen. I remember how touching it was to see her for the 1st time. I also remember telling Mike how proudly the little heart was beating for me! The last 5 months have went by so fast.
Since the weather is breaking, we are all ready to get outside and play when it gets warm enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment