Friday, December 31, 2010

Amy and Chuck's wedding



















We attended our friends, Amy and Chuck's wedding on the last weekend of October. We are so happy for them. Amy is my friend I was with the night I met Mike. I always acknowledge her when Mike and I celebrate any of our anniversaries (of meeting each other, dating each other, our wedding, etc). I didn't get many pictures because my battery died. I did snap a couple before it did. I am glad I got these. These are pictures of Ella listening to the live band at the wedding. The band Alligator Blackbird performed and they are an excellent group. Ella loved experiencing a live band. I hope her love of music never ends. She sat on the floor in front and felt the vibrations through the floor. Of course she danced and captured some attention. She loves a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment